**********************************************************WHY GRANTHAM? JUST CLICK:
TEXT **********************************************************

Thursday 3 May 2007

Oh What A Night!


Spare a thought for the poor old soon-to-be ex-Mrs Pither tonight?
No, not that. Being married to me for 17 years is worthy of sympathy, I know, but she has more immediate problems to hand. While Pither himself is covering, for the Press Association, two councils which are not holding their local election counts until tomorrow, the time-limited Mrs P is tonight covering a metropolitan borough council near to Pither Towers where the last results are not expected until something approaching 3 in the morning!
That is bad enough, I know, but it gets worse. This particular corner of a domestic field which is forever England already "boasts" FOUR British National Party councillors - yes, you read it correctly. These cunts have previously been elected - and the "We're Not Neo-Nazi Racist Arseholes Really" are fielding candidates in virtually all of the remaining 60 or so seats on that authority up for grabs at today's jamboree!
A recent intellectual commentator on this blog - he said he was from Chingford. Yes, The Skinhead's stomping ground. England's answer to Munich - said "my dad died fighting a war for cunts like you!" Well, Johnny, as he called himself, may have been a bit wide of the mark in his use of that cliche in the context in which it was deemed salient but in this case it is entirely appropriate.
Have you ever seen the supporters of this neo-Nazi outfit at a demonstration? That is bad enough. Wait until you see them near to a political platform - they are worse!
They are always last to turn up to the counts because Witherspoon's always has an offer on free Wife-Beater and they make the spawn of one of Thatcher's eggs infiltrated by a sperm from a cross between Jim Davidson, Bernard Manning, Pinochet and Attila the Hun seem like St Stephen (whose autobiography, "Stone Me!", is available on reception).
"They" say history repeats itself but..........give me a break!! Who the fuck is voting for these tossers? Disillusioned Tories? (Chingford Johnny, take note). For their own well-being, I have to advise them that their leaders want to start getting rid of "the darkies" but then, like their hero, they will move onto others. Don't they realise that the mentally impaired, such as their core voters, are high on the list? The signed up party members probably think Nietszche is another word for the natural world.
No, spare a thought for my STB EW tonight, mixing with the scum of the earth. Pither will be at one council tomorrow where if someone put a blue rosette on a donkey they would vote for it (and have done in the past) and another where there is so much political and idealistic fidelity that they vote the Tories in one year and Labour in the next.
The BNP can goose-step off to Grantham, in the meantime. Your thoughts, Johnny?

9 comments:

Malcolm Cinnamond said...

Mrs P has my deepest sympathy. At a time when smaller parties are gaining ground, the rise of the BNP is very worrying - so keep the rage going Reg. See you at Rock Against Racism in Shrewsbury on May 26. Stand up and be counted!

Orkney-bound

Anonymous said...

Well, at least your country isn't run by these clowns. My county is run by Bozo's less intelligent brother. Nonetheless, it sounds unpleasant for the STBEMP.

Barry Lawrence said...

Dear Orkney-bound chum-of-mine,

Shit! I thought the poster said "Smock Against Racism"! I've gone and bought the farmer's outfit as well and I can't get a refund.

Dear Foilwoman,

Don't worry. This shithole is getting more and more like your shithole every day.
Did you know (heard on the wireless today) that there is a Ronald Regan Institute somewhere in The States? What the fuck do they do there? Teach people to be senile and say "My fellow Iraqistanis"?

Anonymous said...

In an other town, we have 7 of these things . So people want them, people who we pass in the street,people who we stand next to at the bar, people who serve us in shops. Britain today has people who bother to get off their arses and go and vote for the BNP.

The BNP should never be banned, far from it, the BNP should be given air time to show us exactly who they are. If our neighbours still vote for them, then maybe its time for them to no longer be our neighbours.

Me? I quite like India, but I also like draught real ale...tricky one .

Maureen!!

Anonymous said...

Here at the league against cruel sorts we like to roast our nuts on an open fire and not hide our sacks behind closed doors.

shurlee tarte

Anonymous said...

can i just say this is the first time i have appeared on television and i did hear a little pink pusycat had taken barrow in fun dress. A gain for the Liberal party.

yours as ever,

rentboy

Anonymous said...

Bare arms....The American constitution actually has a legal clause that ensures Bingo wings are exposed to the nation.shirlehshomemishtake

Rt Hon Doxey Marshes

Nicebrightpicturemate Lane

Barry Lawrence said...

Dear Anon,

No, you miss my point. I'm not saying we should go round and burn the homes of BNP supporters and activists to the ground - I think the Army should be doing that!
The trouble with giving them airtime is things can get out of hand - I mean, look at Dale Winton. One poxy game show and now you can't get rid of the limp-wristed, orange thing!
Maureen!!!

Barry Lawrence said...

Dear Ms Tarte,

I have no idea what you are on about. Still, hope the rug-munching is going all right.

Dear Rentboy,

No, I'm sorry, there isn't time!

Dear The Rt Hon Doxey,

"Say can you see, why we're all born so shite!....." I always thought it meant you had the right to walk around looking like Yogi Bear.

WEDNESDAY, 21 NOVEMBER 2007

SHORTS DON'T MATTER! 1. From the greatest programme ever made about association football, Barnstoneworth United FC manager Mr Dainty delivers one of the finest English soliloqiues of all time.......and afterwards, spare a thought for the club steward's wife Vera (YOU ONLY HAVE TO WATCH HALF OF THE CLIP!!).

Monday, 12 November 2007

Not everyone who agonises over their life is a painter. Some of us agonise because we're NOT painters.

....And On the Subject of Great Public Services

I know most of you have heard this marvellous song by those doctors who are the Amateur Transplants......but I think the video is a nice addition. P.S. If there are kids in the room I'd shuffle them out before hitting play.

...There's More

On the subject of those great doctors, here is their version of More Than Words which presents their challenging views on women outside Watford. The very-soon-to-be ex-Mrs Pither, coming from Cumbria, is a huge fan. Again, get those kids out of the room!

Leave Britney Alone, Ok!!!

Oh...........my............God!!!!! My heartfelt thanks go to BGT for this. I won't say much more, I don't need to. Mr Loony of Loonytown, USA (I think it's a bloke, anyway), says it all. I fear he may be wound too tight for.....well.....well for everywhere, really!

Tuesday, 18 September 2007.

I wish I'd sung this! For non-Americans, and with apologies to all the smart arses out there who already knew, the FCC is the Federal Communications Commission and it monitors TV and radio output in the States - a sort of broadcast police - while the EPA is the Yanks' so-called Environmental Protection Agency, a body which does exactly the opposite of what it says on the can. (P.S. We went to the same school, you know? Eric and me, that is, not George, Martha, Dick and Condoleeza and me. I don't think they went to school.) P.P.S. Please see below if you are I Like The View, Malc or Doris.

To Make You Laugh and Cry

I was listening to this on a Sunday, the very-soon-to-be ex-Mrs Pither is a Catholic, Tom Lehrer is one of my all-time heroes and this is one of his best.............no other reasons. On a more sombre note (and with thanks to Fish for coming up with this Woman's-Own-passes-the-time-in-the-dentist's-waiting-room nonsense), why not get a computer to tell you that you are a waste of space and your life is a sham of a mockery of a farce? Ok, it's from one of those poxy dating sites but...go on, take the test. You ain't got much to beat!!
This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 4.2
Mind: 4.1
Body: 2.7
Spirit: 8
Friends/Family: 1.6
Love: 0
Finance: 5.9
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
Apparently, in my case, "computer say 'no!'"

I First Saw This When I Was Little - And Loved It! I Hope That Explains a Few Things

Fuck, Fuckety, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck

It has been pointed out to me that, particularly for one whose profession is supposedly literary, my language is getting worse. My use of the "F" word is, I am told, far too prevalent and hence loses impact. To those who share this view I suggest you watch the following:

Tony Blair Isn't a Burglar - But If He Was.........

In the spirit of Gustav Holst's Jupiter and Manfred Mann's Earth Band, I feel like raising a smile today. The Big Green Thing alerted me to this and, for no other reason than to raise a smile on an otherwise crap Wednesday, I think it has to be shared. Grantham shall not have him - when he gets out of prison.

Life On The Edge - No Net.

I was wrong when I feared it might be a dull weekend, what with my pals being away, my soon-to-be ex-wife in rehab and only the dogs to play with. How wrong can a man be? This much fun must surely be illegal? Just click to see the japes and hoots I am having! Click again to see how things got REALLy exciting! Tomorrow we're going to chase pigeons.

The Good Old U.S. of A. - Guardians of Freedom and Democracy. Nothing to Be Scared of, Then?

Be honest........

IT'S THE QUIZ OF THE WEEK! JUST SCROLL DOWN AND HIT "FULL QUIZ".